Enterprise Account Executive San Francisco Bay Area
NUVI creates the beautiful, insightful, data-driven designs that fuel the strategy and guide decision-making processes for strategy. Our visualizations are designed to provide actionable insights as quickly as possible to key decision makers. We create software that engages a social community in the most relevant, real-time, and data centric way. We’re building a team of people that are influencers, innovationist, and inspiring. That’s why we’re special, that’s why our team feels like home, that’s why you should make NUVI your home.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
Job Description and Expectations
- Deliver on quota expectations
- Manage all sales activities, including self-sourcing new business, uncovering customer challenges, painting the vision for NUVI’s value and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrate an understanding in how to drive sales to CXO’s, Digital and Social Marketers in the Enterprise B2B space.
- Exhibit proficiency at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while still relying on the NUVI team as needed
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Accurately forecast revenue goals using CRM and industry standards
- Build pipeline both personally and using your inside sales and partner teams
- Work with leadership, Account Development, Marketing and NUVI Product teams to create and execute on pipeline-generating activities
- Collaborate with NUVI Account Management to successfully upsell/cross-sell into your existing customer base
- Minimum 4-5 years proven track record of Enterprise sales experience including to the Fortune 5000
- Demonstrated ability to sell SaaS in the complex Enterprise B2B space
- Creative thinker, problem solver and self-motivated
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Knowledgeable about the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- College degree, (MBA preferred)
- Ability to work in a team environment internally and ability to create relationships with clientele
- 25 total paid days off/holidays + flexible PTO policy
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance