Mid/Sr. Golang Software Developer
People don’t want to be talked at, they want to be communicated with. They don’t want to be told a story, they want to experience it and participate in it. People crave connections with communities and want to interact with them on a personal level. NUVI creates the beautiful, insightful, data-driven designs that fuel the strategy and guide decision-making processes for strategy. Our visualizations are designed to provide actionable insights as quickly as possible to key decision makers. We create software that engages a social community in the most relevant, real-time, and data centric way. We’re building a team of people that are influencers, innovationist, and inspiring. That’s why we’re special, that’s why our team feels like home, that’s why you should make NUVI your home.
We’re looking for a Golang Developer to join the team at NUVI!
We expect all team members to be productive, optimistic, and honest. We believe that:
- Productivity is the foundation of all success
- Optimism is the source of team energy
- Honesty is simply the best policy
We also expect that you will be accountable, customer focused and transparent.
For senior team members, we expect solid experience and understanding of the underlying technologies that run our platform. We expect the ability to independently complete projects in a timely manner according to our development standards. We also expect the ability to organize and lead a team and mentor other team members
For mid-level team members, we expect the ability to be assigned multiple tasks and complete them correctly according to our development standards with minimal supervision or follow-up.
For junior team members, we expect extremely hard work in learning our platform technologies, programming according to our development standards, and a strong desire to be a productive member of the team.
Core Technologies We Use:
- Ruby / JRuby / Rails 4+
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
- Lots of connectors to external API's
- 25 total paid days off/holidays + flexible PTO policy
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Culture of learning: lunch n’ learns, group book reading, etc.
- Company sponsored charity events and service opportunities
- Amazing office space in the newest office park at Thanksgiving Point with onsite gym
- Fully stocked break rooms with catered lunches on Tuesdays
- Corporate golf pass to Talon's Cove