Enterprise Account Executive - APAC
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive - APAC to join our team at our Utah headquarters or Australia.
People don’t want to be talked at, they want to be communicated with. They don’t want to be told a story, they want to experience it and participate in it. People crave connections with communities and want to interact with them on a personal level. NUVI creates the beautiful, insightful, data-driven designs that fuel the strategy and guide decision-making processes for strategy. Our visualizations are designed to provide actionable insights as quickly as possible to key decision makers. We create software that engages a social community in the most relevant, real-time, and data centric way. We’re building a team of people that are influencers, innovationist, and inspiring. That’s why we’re special, that’s why our team feels like home, that’s why you should make NUVI your home.
Job Description and Expectations
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
- Territory will cover Australia and New Zealand (APAC)
- Manage all sales activities, including self-sourcing new business, uncovering customer challenges, painting the vision for NUVI’s value and negotiating contracts
- Work with leadership, Account Development, Marketing and NUVI Product teams to create and execute on pipeline-generating activities
- Demonstrate an understanding in how to drive sales to CXO’s, Digital and Social Marketers in the Enterprise B2B space.
- Exhibit proficiency at creating and nurturing executive relationships on your own while still relying on the NUVI team as needed
- Accurately forecast revenue goals using CRM and industry standards
- Collaborate with NUVI Client Success Managers to successfully up-sell/cross-sell into your existing customer base
- Must be willing to reloate to Utah or currently be living in Australia.
- Minimum 4-5 years proven track record of Enterprise B2B SaaS sales experience including to the Fortune 5000
- Understanding of APAC business practices
- Creative thinker, problem solver and self-motivated
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Knowledgeable about the digital marketing space a plus
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment internally and ability to create relationships with clientele
- 25 total paid days off/holidays + flexible PTO policy