Inside Sales Representative
Brickfish is looking for a dynamic, results-oriented Account Development Manager (ADM) to generate and qualify potential accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities. The ADM will support business development for the NUVI and GroundSpark platforms.
What you’ll do
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating current and potential accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills including cold-calling.
- Qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build a quality sales pipeline.
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification, standard Q&A is utilized and opportunity tracking/ distribution rules are followed.
- Strategize with marketing and sales leadership to ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Assist Marketing team with campaign support and outreach along with reporting.
- Assisting with day-to-day management of the Marketing automation platforms (ActiveCampaign).
- Perform needs audits and discovery calls to identify prospects’ business problems. Work with Account Executive to create custom solutions to meet prospects’ needs.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
- Comfortable cold-calling and emailing prospective customers to build relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with the Marketing and Sales team.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with prospects delivering qualified sales opportunities for the Brickfish Sales Team.
- Attention to details, ability to keep Salesforce.com up-to-date with lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking, correct marketing event codes with the ability to track success.
- Meet or exceed monthly pipeline contribution and qualified opportunity targets.
- Ability to provide cross divisional support of campaigns and initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Competitive compensation